03 June 2010

New web address!!

As you may (or may not) have noticed, in celebration of my one month-aversary, I have decided to purchase my own domain. 

Please update your bookmarks to: http://www.blissfullyunrefined.com

I will likely be working on some changes over the next few days, so please forgive me if my posts aren't  as frequent as they have been. I should begin posting as usual within the next few days.

Thanks, everyone, for your support. I truly appreciate each of the visitors I get. You guys are what make this site worthwhile.  Feel free to email or leave a comment with any requests or suggestions on what you'd like to see in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear this. I have been spreading the word amoungst my friends and am hoping you get a huge following. Keep up the great job.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails