30 June 2010

Update

Hey everyone!

I had a quick minute to get online, and post a quick update to the blog. I'm so sorry I haven't posted anything of substance lately, but trust me, some great stuff is in the works! I'm working on a top-secret new project that I hope will be a fun (and different) addition to the site). 

As it stands, I'm having some personal and family related issues that need to be taken care of, but I'll hopefully be able to at least get a few quick photos up. 

Things to look forward to:
-a series on making mac and cheese
-a series on Johannisnacht, our local festival celebrating Johannis Gutenberg
-lots of fun photos
-my top-secret project

I'll be checking in soon, and again, apologies for the delays. I should be back up and running at full speed in a week. 

-Shea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails